Monday, February 10, 2014

NYFW Fall 2014 Ready-to-Wear featuring Escada-Rachel Roy-Lisa Perry-Jason Wu

Once again, it's February, and its time for the amazing new collections for the Fall of 2014 and New York Fashion Week.  I really enjoy watching the collections each day and I try really hard to keep up!!!   Although I have not posted all of the collections, I've chosen some fabulous looks from some of my favorite collections.  Enjoy!!
ESCADA Fall 2014 RTW
***TO VIEW THE ENTIRE ESCADA COLLECTION VISIT STYLE***

RACHEL ROY FALL 2014 RTW
***TO VIEW THE ENTIRE RACHEL ROY COLLECTION VISIT STYLE***

LISA PERRY 2014 FALL RTW


***TO VIEW THE ENTIRE LISA PERRY COLLECTION VISIT STYLE***

JASON WU 2014 FALL RTW
***TO VIEW THE ENTIRE JASON WU COLLECTION VISIT FLIP-ZONE***


No comments :

Post a Comment

Skimlinks Test